Forza Horizon 8 is one of the games that Xbox fans are hoping to see at the next Xbox event and according to the latest details leaked, it will be worth the wait.
On July 23, 2020, Microsoft will host the Xbox Games Showcase event where they plan to reveal a new bundle of games from Xbox Game Studios, but also projects from their third-party partners. Rumors about the lineup of games at the Xbox event have been circulating for some time now, but all we know for now is that Halo Infinite will be present at the event while Obsidian Entertainment will also be showcasing its. new game.
When it comes to racing games, it can be assumed that Microsoft will unveil a Forza game since Sony has previously introduced Gran Turismo 7 will launch rays, running at 60 FPS. This Forza game could be a Motorsport 8 title since Horizon 4 was the last entry in the series.
According to the latest leak, Forza Motorsport 8 will be revealed at an Xbox event later this month and while most of the details are true, the game will definitely be worth the wait. Now, before you check for the leak, keep in mind that it is from 4chan, so it’s entirely possible that the information is wrong. Here are the details:
- New tire pressure model.
- Dynamic track temperatures.
- New atmospheric pressure system, affecting air density, dynamics and power.
- Redesigned suspension system With ned modeling.
- New online classified system.
- New integrated in-line phantom system. (evolution of Forza 7 late addition)
- The tracks have full day and night cycles depending on the length of the race / track.
- Rubber on the slopes.
- New interaction of heat with tire pressure.
- Extended stroke capacity.
- Off-road racing on dirt or gravel.
- Rally races will also be present.
- Return of clubs
The leak also mentions that developer Turn 10 is aiming for quality over quantity, meaning car and track details will be more important this time around. On top of that, Career Mode has received a complete overhaul and will be similar to Need for Speed story mode with character cutscenes and a “full storyline”.
Calendar-style events are returning from Forza Motorsport 4 and the Forza Horizon 4 “season system” is also in the game. When it comes to performance, the developers are apparently aiming for 4K 120FPS with ray tracing.
The release date is set for February 2021.