At today’s THQ Nordic Digital Showcase event, the company announced a new game called “Wreckreation”. It’s more than just a racing game though, as it lets players build and modify race tracks while you (and others) play it!
Check out the trailer alongside the official game details!
Official game details (via Steam):
- Mix the Leaderboards – Set records in seven different ways where and when you drive on each street in your MixWorld: Drift, Air, Near Miss, Stunt, Crash, and the most traditional, Time.
- Mix My World – A huge open world to discover and design. Place jumps, loops, halfpipes, moving obstacles and more almost anywhere in your MixWorld. Even the sky is not the limit!
- Mix My Car – Paint colors, finishes, wheels, boost flames, engine sounds, glass colors, tires, manual or stick – you name it, you can customize it. Everything will be available from the start.
- Mix My Music – Radio stations are the unsung heroes of racing games. Listen to 16 different channels and get updates from your MixWorld or stream your own playlists directly from Spotify.
- Mix and Match Modes – Whether it’s a single race or a team stunt event where catching the most air and landing the first barrel will earn your team points, you control the gameplay in your world.
- Mix it all – In the MixWorld, you can be a god! Control the weather, time of day and traffic! Find vacancies and build structures that impact your world beyond their foundation. The power is yours.
Wreckreation is set to release on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC with no official release date revealed yet.